Manhattan Toy is the leading toy company in specialty toy retailers across the U.S., with distribution also in Europe. Its most successful line is Groovy Girls, but it also markets other brands such as Dr. Seuss and Whoozit. Historically, distribution had been exclusively through specialty retailers. Unfortunately, the decline of this channel has negatively impacted financial performance and forced Manhattan Toy to consider distribution with select mass retailers.
With this change, management realized the need to redefine its Business Strategy. They engaged us to guide company leadership in the development of a new Strategic Vision to achieve their growth goals.
- Roger Bildsten, President & Chief Executive Officer
- Mike Klein, Vice President of Sales Development
- Neil O’Connor, Vice President of Operations
- Hugh Kennedy, Vice President of Business Development
- Gil Kennedy, Managing Director, UK
- Jon Berg, Director of Finance