Krugle, a California-based start-up company, is an innovative search engine designed specifically for software developers to solve problems quickly by interacting with source code and each other.
With aggressive growth plans, and on the verge of releasing its product to the marketplace, the Krugle executive team realized the need to review their Strategic Vision and develop a Brand Strategy that will build a strong relationship with target users.
Our role was to guide the Krugle executive team through the development of a Brand Strategy that aligned with their Business Strategy in order to achieve their growth objectives. The result was a believable and distinct Brand Promise that provides users a compelling reason to choose Krugle vs. Google.
- Steve Larsen, Co-Founder, Chief Executive Officer
- Ken Krugler, Co-Founder, Chief Technology Officer
- Bill Daniher, Vice President, Finance and Business Development
- Mel Badgett, Vice President, Product Management
- Bob Cagle, Vice President, Product Development
- Laura Merling, Vice President, Marketing
- John Mitchell, Chief Architect