IDEAS is the leading provider of revenue optimization solutions to the hotel industry. It achieved most of its success with four and five star properties in Europe and Asia. However, it was negatively affected by changes in the industry following September 11, 2001.
To successfully grow the business, the IDEAS executive team realized the need for a Brand Strategy that will build a strong relationship with existing five star hotel customers, as well as with two and three star hotels.
Our role was to guide the IDEAS executive team through the development of a Brand Strategy to grow their business. This resulted in a believable and distinct Brand Promise that provides customers a compelling reason to choose IDEAS vs. competition.
- Ed Booth, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer
- Joseph Martino, Senior Vice President, Sales and Marketing
- Ravi Mehrotra, Chief Scientist
- Grahame Tate, Managing Director, Asia
- Uli Pillau, Managing Director, Europe and Middle East
- Amy Anderson, Director of Marketing