Gelco Expense Management is a global full-service provider of expense management services, including reporting, payment and reimbursement, auditing, business-intelligence and receipt management. It provides solutions in 15 native languages to clients located in 40 countries.
Gelco had experienced strong growth, and while opportunity existed for even more significant growth, a well-financed competitor had emerged. In order to achieve its growth plans Gelco management realized the need to develop a Brand Strategy that would build a strong relationship with both current and future clients.
Our role was to guide the Gelco executive team in developing a Brand Strategy that would achieve the growth objectives in their Business Strategy. The result was a believable and distinct Brand Promise that provides current and future clients a compelling reason to choose Gelco vs. competitors.
We then identified and worked with outside resources to begin the process of implementing the Brand Strategy.
- Karen Beckwith, Chief Executive Officer
- Brian Provost, Chief Operating Officer
- Tom Goodmanson, Chief Financial Officer
- Bob Maeser, Chief Information Officer
- Troy Thibodeau, Vice President, Marketing
- John Lewis, Managing Director, UK
- Melton Littlepage, Chief Solutions Officer
- Brian Hullinger, Vice President, Sales