The City of Saint Paul has experienced a remarkable revitalization. To continue to grow, Saint Paul needed to think of itself as a brand, which would allow it to effectively compete in the regional, national and international marketplace. We guided a team of city leaders through the development of a Brand Strategy that included articulating customer needs and motivations, defining the Saint Paul Brand Essence and creating a compelling and distinctive Brand Promise. We then worked with the team to launch the brand with clear and consistent communication in order to build the relationship between various customer segments and the City of Saint Paul.
- Randy Kelly, Mayor
- Dan Bostrom, President, Saint Paul City Council
- Larry Dowell, President, Saint Paul Area Chamber of Commerce
- Tom Getzke, President and Chief Executive Officer, Convention and Visitors Bureau
- Ken Johnson, President, Saint Paul Port Authority
- John Labosky, President and Chief Executive Officer, Capital City Partnership
- Patrick Seeb, Executive Director, Riverfront Corporation