With over 70 years of experience, Twin Cities Orthopedics (TCO) is one of the country’s leading orthopedic and sports medicine practices. The care at TCO doesn’t stop at the diagnosis and treatment plan – they remain involved throughout the healing process, to ensure the fastest, healthiest and most complete recovery possible. From outpatient care, imaging, orthotics and prosthetics to unsurpassed rehabilitation facilities, virtually all the resources needed for recovery are available.
The leadership of TCO engaged us to develop a Brand Strategy that would fuel their Business Strategy, including increasing awareness and credibility of the practice overall and increasing focus on Sports and Prevention.
We guided board members and management in developing a Brand Strategy to build a strong relationship with target patients. We began by interviewing current patients to understand how they related to TCO and competitor brands. We then identified the target patient, based on insights into their underlying needs and motivations. Lastly, we determined how we wanted the brand to evolve in the future, and created an emotional Brand Promise that was compelling, believable and distinct to drive growth consistent with TCO Business Strategy.
- Troy Simonson, CEO
- Dr. David Holte, President
- Dr. Gary Wyard, CMO
- Jay Hempe, CFO
- Aaron Johnson, COO – South Division
- Rob Simmons, COO – North Division
- Mel Sullivan, COO – East Division
- Becky Anderson, Administrator Mercy/Unity Region
- Chris Bailey, Director – Sports Medicine & Physical Therapy
- Justina Lehman, Director – Clinical Development
- Chris Boosalis, Director – Burnsville Clinic Ops & MPO
- Rachel Uzlik, Director – Quality Compliance & Research
- Heather Lang, Director – Marketing
- Mary Wolf, Director – Business Center
- Kerri Larson, Director – Purchasing
- Mike Stanfield, Director – IT
- Griffin Severson, Account Director, MarketingLab
- Kate Mendel, Account Director, MarketingLab
- Lee Jones, Account Manager, One Simple Plan
- Nathan Bowie, Account Manager, One Simple Plan