Raleigh, with over 100 years of ceaseless innovation and excellence in bicycle design across the globe, had lost its way over the past 10-15 years in the U.S.
To achieve its growth plans, Raleigh realized the need to develop a Brand Strategy that will help strengthen its relationship with target consumers.
We guided executive management in developing a Brand Strategy that was based on the emotional benefits Raleigh provides, rather than the technological claims that are so common in the industry and used by most competitors. This gave Raleigh a clear point of difference that could be leveraged with both dealers and consumers. We then provided consulting on how the brand was implemented in the design of multiple bike models, advertising, events, etc.
- Steve Meineke, President and COO
- Brad Hughes, Director of Group Product Development
- Kathryn Pinkney, Marketing Services Manager
- Norm Krisher, Marketing Services Coordinator, Raleigh and P&A
- Dorik Downing, Senior Creative
- Karen Predmore, Product Coordinator / Jr. Designer
- Kyle Casteel, Product Manager, Raleigh
- Jeff Snowden, Raleigh Product Coordinator
- Pat McGinnis, Regional Manager West