The Minnesota Children’s Museum was founded over 25 years ago and has evolved into the state’s leader in providing experiences that link play and learning.
In order for the Minnesota Children’s Museum to carry out its Mission and Vision, we were engaged by executive management and board members to guide them in developing a Brand Strategy that would build a strong relationship with its key constituencies: general visitors, members and donors.
An important part of our role was to understand the needs and motivations of these constituent groups in order to gain insights about what they seek emotionally. In doing so we were able to create a compelling, believable and distinct Brand Promise that could drive growth.
- Sarah Caruso, President
- Jackie Northard, Director of Marketing
- Ann Boekhoff, Director of Experience Development & Evaluation
- Joe Olson, Senior Director of Visitor & Volunteer Services
- Susan Oswald, Senior Director of Development
- Susan DeVoe, Museum Board of Directors
- Steve Friswold, Museum Board of Directors
- Amy Giovanini, Museum Board of Directors