Grub Burger Bar opened its 1st restaurant in College Station, TX. 2012. Since then, this fast-casual restaurant chain has opened 12 more restaurants in 6 states, with another 6 scheduled to open soon.
The leadership of Grub engaged us to develop a Brand Strategy that would fuel their Business Strategy, including both restaurant expansion and driving customers to come more often.
We guided leadership in developing a Brand Strategy to build a strong relationship with target customers. We began by interviewing customers in 4 different markets to understand how they related to Grub and other competitor brands. We then identified the target customer, based on insights into their underlying needs and motivations. Lastly, we determined how we wanted the brand to evolve in the future, and created an emotional Brand Promise that was compelling, believable and distinct to drive growth consistent with Grub Business Strategy.
Lastly, we guided an Implementation Workshop to develop strategies and ideas for marketplace activation.
- Jimmy Loup, CEO
- Kelly Weller, VP Marketing
- Cliff Wright, Corp Chef
- Bill Daniels, VP of Development
- Blaise Hadley, VP of Procurement, Research and Development
- Bowen Eason, VP of Operations
- Adriana Celedon, Controller
- Caroline McDermott, Marketing Manager
- Jeff Click, Managing Partner
- Jeremy Bourgeois, Director of Real Estate
- Lindsey Green, Managing Partner