Foodsby is a new, fast-growing online food ordering service streamlining the selection of meals for customers who are in large, suburban, office buildings in Minneapolis/St. Paul, Dallas/Fort Worth, Denver and Des Moines. Customers can increase their productivity at work because their lunch orders are delivered to them by a rotating group of high quality national, regional and local restaurants. And, participating restaurants can significantly increase lunchtime revenue with no added overhead because they prepare them in predictable/off-peak hours.
In order to achieve its highly-aggressive growth plans, the leadership of Foodsby realized the need to better understand current and potential customers, their underlying needs and motivations, and their perceptions of the Foodsby brand and competitive brands. Most important was the desire to determine the relationship the Foodsby brand would have with customers in the future.
In 2015 we were engaged to develop a Brand Strategy that would fuel the company’s growth. We began by guiding a cross-functional team through significant qualitative and quantitative research in order to understand how customers currently related to the Foodsby and competitor brands, and then identifying insights into customer’s underlying needs and motivations. Next, we determined how we wanted the Foodsby brand to evolve in the future, and created an emotional Brand Promise that was compelling, believable and distinct in order to drive growth that was consistent with the Business Strategy.
We were then engaged to manage all creative development for expressing the Brand Strategy into the marketplace. Lastly, we accepted the invitation to become a formal Company Advisor.
By 2018, Foodsby was in 15 markets across the country, and with a new round of investment, was targeting 15 additional markets by the end of 2019. In order to drive top line growth we were asked to lead an agency search and manage creative development.
- Ben Cattoor, Founder & CEO
- Alex Ware, President
- Kevin Cattoor, CFO
- Brian Salzer, VP of Sales
- Doug Tran, SVP Operations and Sales
- Jeff Snyder, VP Marketing
- Rob Wormley, Brand Marketing & Communications Lead
- Jake King, Data Analyst Lead
- John Oberg, IT Managed Service Lead
- Sam Kruckenberg, Regional Sales Manager
- Aaron Hildebrand, Success Manager
- Jake Irey, Account Executive
- Michael King, Development Lead
- Peter Schuette, Success Lead
- Mike Laub, Advisor
- Andrew Warg, Director of National Accounts
- John Ries, Account Manager
- Ryan Mastellar, Account Executive