Ecolab is the world leader in premium commercial cleaning and sanitation, with business in nearly 170 countries. Ecolab recently adopted a strategic imperative to go to market as one company. Execution of this strategy was complicated by a portfolio of brands and sub-brands that was fragmented with no common look or unifying elements.
We were engaged to guide Ecolab in the development of a Global Brand Strategy that can be the basis for Ecolab to present itself as “one brand, one voice.” This included defining the brand from a customer perspective and creating the Ecolab Brand Promise.
We then helped guide implementation of the Brand Strategy into the organization, including development of their global Brand Architecture.
- Doug Baker, President, Chief Operating Officer
- Steve Newlin, President, Industrial Sector
- Bill Goetz, Vice President and Chief Marketing Officer
- Jim Miller, Vice President and General Manager, Institutional Division
- Doug Milroy, Vice President, Food and Beverage Division
- Tom Schnack, Vice President, Latin America
- Tom Arata, Vice President, Marketing, Food and Beverage Division
- Tracy Crocker, Vice President, Marketing, Institutional Division
- Derek Malmquist, Director, Marketing, Pest Control
- Julie Rose, Director, Advertising and Marketing Communications
- Mike Fons, Director, Marketing Research