Since 2000, Bellacor has been a fast-growing e-tailer poised for even bigger things in the ultra-competitive world of lighting and home furnishings. Offering over 500,000 products from more than 500 trusted brands, Bellacor is a privately-held company competing with the big boys.
The leadership of Bellacor engaged us to develop a Brand Strategy that would fuel their Business Strategy, including establishing a brand position and increasing the growth potential in both the Consumer and Pro channels.
We guided their senior leadership team in developing a Brand Strategy to build a strong relationship with target customers. We began by identifying the target customer, based on insights into their underlying needs and motivations. Lastly, we determined how we wanted the brand to evolve in the future, and created an emotional Brand Promise that was compelling, believable, and distinct to drive growth consistent with Bellacor Business Strategy.
- Jay Berlin, CEO
- Sara Saferstein, Director Bellacor Pro
- Lindsay Korstange, Director of Customer Retention
- Kurt Gengler, Sr. IT Project Manager
- Mike Fischer, VP Merchandising & Operations
- Sarah Worzala, Manager of Human Resources
- Toby Hillmann, Merchandising Operations Manager
- Mindy Ondich, Manager of Customer Care
- Tiffany Kaiser, Finance Manager
- Aaron Jaccard, Sr. Infrastructure Analyst
- Julie Kosbab, Manager SEO
- Zack Warren, Sr. eCommerce Architect
- Tracy Gardner, VP of Finance
- Lisa Becchetti, Director of Customer Acquisition
- Josie Jaspers-Lowry
- MaryAnn Boedeker, Senior Buyer
- Mandy Peterson, Senior Buyer