Al Frank Asset Management is an independent, registered investment advisor founded in 1977 that manages private accounts and mutual funds. The company is also the editor of the top-ranked “The Prudent Speculator” investment newsletter and publisher of “The Prudent Speculator Tech Value Report.”
Al Frank executive management realized the need for a Brand Strategy to achieve its growth plans. Our role was to guide the Al Frank team through the development of a Brand Strategy that would help create long-term relationships with each of its target customer segments: managed accounts, mutual funds and institutional investors.
The resulting Brand Strategy led to a believable and distinct Brand Promise that provides customers with a compelling reason to choose Al Frank vs. competitors.
- John Buckingham, President, Chief Portfolio Manager, Director of Research, Editor of The Prudent Speculator
- Mark Mowrey, Senior Analyst, Technology Editor of The Prudent Speculator TechValue Report
- Diane Peck, Chief Financial Officer, Chief Compliance Officer
- Steve Samson, Chief Operating Officer
- Joe Lahti, Board Chairman
- Kevin Noble, Board Member
- Jim Atkinson, Marketing Consultant, Orbis Marketing